Friday, October 4, 2013

SCAM #11: MR. CARLOS VINCENT

 OK, I admit it: I've been known to play the lottery once in a while. You know, a dollar & a dream and all that stuff. Well, was I delighted to see that I could have a really big dream -- for nothing!
 
Mr Carlos Vincent info@lincolned.onmicrosoft.com via na01-by2obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com 


Good day,

My name is Mr Carlos Vincent, I work with the Euro Lottery. I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of £4,528,000.00 GBP,(Four Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Eight Thousand GBP).

should you be willing to assist me in this project? you will be giving me just 40% of your winnings.and 60% for your effort you put in.

Just as a brief,you just have to register online,due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount. Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning.

I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond to e-mail:

carlosvincent4@admin.in.th

Regards,
Mr Carlos Vincent
 
 I tend not to trust guys who put "Mr." in front of their names -- it's not like it signifies a real occupation.
 
Dear Mr. Vincent,
That's incredible. Four million pounds -- that's almost as many pounds as the Kardashian sisters put together! But I didn't enter the lottery. And you said you can make me win. Is that legal? I'd hate to do something illegal. Are you sure we can do this without getting into trouble?
 
This was the first time a scammer admitted it was a scam.
 
Hello Friend,  
 
While thanking you for your response to my e-mail,am not doing it for you because i want your money just that i need an outsider on this so please be assured that this project is ready for execution and it is 100% risk-free and hitch-free provided you follow my instructions as the originator of the deal.
 
I am the operations manager who generate weekly winning number, that is I operate the Euro Lottery electronic system that generates winning numbers. 
 
I can make you emerge winner of £4,528,000.00 (Four Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Eight Thousand GBP). First, you would have to visit the Euro Lottery official website https://www.playeuromillions.com/en/registration.html and register as an intending lottery player and a confirmation e-mail of your registration containing a password would be sent to you immediately.
 
All you need do is forward that confirmation e-mail to my own e-mail account, please do not take any further action as I am fully responsible for the other actions.Using my position as the chief system operator. 
 
I would manipulate the system selecting you as the winner of the above stated funds and full payment formalities of your presumed winnings would be conducted under the official presumption that you indeed won the prize.
 
Please appreciate the fact that this entire process took 2years of strategic planning to come to this perfected modality and I am working with a legal partner on this who would be taking care of all legal issues just to ensure that we are fully within the premises of the law making this transaction 100% legal and legitimate. 
 
This you would agree with me guarantees our enjoyment of the proceeds with absolute peace of mind even after the transfer. In fact, the essence of the enjoyment of the proceeds with absolute peace of mind is the sole yardstick with which we intend to conduct the affairs of this project.
Please do advise me on a direct phone line I can communicate with you, please be free to call me at any time on my 
cell phone below.
 
Regards, 
Mr Carlos Vincent
 
 How does someone with a phone code for Bermuda run the Euro Lottery? Oh, who cares!
 
This sure sounds exciting! You spent two years essentially figuring out a way to scam the Lottery -- and want me to take part! But here's the thing. If you're ready and willing to scam the Lottery, how do I know you're not trying to scam me? I'd like to see some ID, if you don't mind. You know, something that identifies you as the operator of the Lottery. You do that, and we can talk. Otherwise, well, how can I trust you?
 
As usual, this wasn't too much to ask.
 
Hello Friend, How are you today?for your information am not trying to scammed you either the lottery home,my quarantines is very close and my daughter is lying down in the hospital that why so if you are interested in helping me out do proceed with it.however attache in this mail is a copy of ID Card and pics that is the best i can send and you have send me yours too to enable me know who am dealing with because this is a huge sum of amount. First you have to visit the website and  First, you would have to visit the Euro Lottery official website https://www.playeuromillions.com/en/registration.html and register as an intending lottery player and a confirmation e-mail of your registration containing a password would be sent to you immediately. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 Yep, those look 100% authentic alright. I responded in kind.
 
Wow, you're a handsome dog, aren't you? Better keep my wife away from you -- might start getting ideas!
I don't blame you for wanting a gander at my ID -- lots of money involved, eh? Especially when you're rigging the game!. But you only want to give me 60%. I'm taking a real risk here you know. You're in charge of the thing, you can get away scot free. Excuse me, Brit free, HAHAHA! But seriously, I'm going to be left holding the bag. What do you say if you give me, say 80% and a carton of Weetabix? I'm probably going to have to hightail it to England once this goes down, so I might as well get used to that stuff, you handsome dog you.

I guess Mr. Carlos Vincent wasn't fooled, because I didn't hear from his again. It must be because he knew that the man in the photo, comedic actor Robert Woolsey, died in 1938. I mean, it's not because it doesn't look authentic, right?

                                               ***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment