Monday, October 28, 2013

SCAM #13: MRS AISYAH

 I was getting a little tired of this whole Nigerian thing, so it was with great pleasure I received something a little more Singaporean -- even if it was a sad story to read:

 Dearly Beloveth, I am Mrs Aisyah a Singaporean nationality. I was married to Late Denis Woodsberg of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Brunei Darrusalem for twelve years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for twelve years without a child; he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth GBP 4,300,000.00 Million British Pounds with a bank abroad which I inherited and recently, my doctor told me that I have only 2 months to live due to my ailment. having known my condition I decided to donate this funds to a devoted God fearing personality that will utilize the funds basically to the benefit of the less privileged ones since I have no next of kin to inherit my estate funds. I want you to always pray for me, Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. If you are not interested, kindly pardon me for contacting you. You can reach me with my private Email ID(mrsaisyah81@gmail.com). May God be with you and your entire family as you reply to assist me. Remain blessed. Mrs Aisyah.

 Let it not be said that I'm unsympathetic:

Now that is some sad story! I thought I had it tough when I my aunt died when she sneezed while brushing her teeth and choked to death on her toothbrush. Now that I think of it, I didn't have it as tough as her. She died, I lived. That's why I don't brush my teeth anymore. You never know when a sneeze is going to happen. Colgate is for the birds.

I'll pray for you, alright. I'll also pray to get my hands on your money. What do I have to do?

I guess I was a little too honest at the end. I never heard from her again.

                                                 ******************* 

No comments:

Post a Comment