Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SCAM #22: MR. GEORGE ROLANDO

 I've never heard of bank directors "treading" money; good thing I received this email so I could learn about this apparently dastardly bit of business:

From: bezeqint.net <No_reply@bezeqint.net>
Date: Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Subject: RE: THANKS
To:



I am Mr. George Rolando, I am an international fund payment manager with the Barclays Bank London, I took my time to go through your fund payment and found out that your payment was delayed and invested in a high Interest Fund Placement by the then directors.

You will find it very difficult to believe that these directors has been making money with your funds, treading with it since they have frustrated you and pushed your funds into a high interest fund placement program.
I can help you receive your funds in United States of America, this is what am good at, am an expert payment manager and top ranking AA with the European & American Banks holding a top payouts record.
I will start by paying you the resent interest made (US$6 000 000) then we will take about getting the deposited total sum of US$40 Million recalled and transferred to you.
I will have your US$6 000 000 Million transferred into a local Bank in United States of America and then fly down to have it transferred into your account locally.
Do get back to me so that I can start immediately.
Mr. George Rolando.
International Fund Manager
Rolando Legal Services & Partners
Office 26-28 Underwood Street London N1 7JQ
E-mail: george.rolandoinbox@gmail.com

 As requested, I got back to this far-too-humble fellow immediately:
Well, gee, what are you thanking ME for? I should be down on my knees thanking YOU! I had no idea somebody was playing "easy as it goes" with my 6 million smackers. I had no idea I had 6 million smackers, period! So they're treading with my funds, hunh? I'd like to see them treading in shark invested waters instead.

I don't know who you are or how you found me, but I just want to thank you from the bottom of my blitz to the top of my topiary for alerting me to this fraudster bankster guy. Now how are you going to get me the resent interest made? I'll take it tens and twenties, if that's possible. I don't know how many you'd need to make 6 million goobers, but I've got some space in my living room. Get in touch, George! I'm waiting!

Chester Hooten

 And I'm still waiting. Guess I should've asked for a check instead.

                                                ****************

 

No comments:

Post a Comment